About personal information
We recognize and understand the importance of personal information protection, and in order to act in consideration of personal information protection in our business activities, we have established matters related to personal information protection within our company and everyone involved in personal information protects personal information. I will do my best.
Specific policy regarding personal information
- Personal information will be acquired with the consent of the individual by legal and fair means.
- We will clearly indicate the purpose of use of personal information and keep it within the range necessary to achieve that purpose.
- When we outsource the processing of personal information for the purpose of providing business activities, products and services, we will do so under the control of our company.
- We will keep the acquired personal information accurate and up-to-date, and take measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- We will respond to inquiries about the handling of personal information from the person as much as possible within the scope of the matters specified by our company.
- In carrying out the business of handling personal information, we will comply with laws and regulations related to personal information and handle personal information in accordance with the matters specified by our company. In order to promote the above activities, we will continuously review the personal information handling matters stipulated by our company and strive for further improvement, and actively provide education and guidance to those involved in our personal information.
Purpose of collecting and using personal information
We limit the scope to product information, orders, shipping, related after-sales services, collection and provision of information on new products and services, notification of usage details, etc. in businesses where the purpose of using personal information is based on a fixed number. Suppose. When changing the purpose of use, we will not do so beyond the range reasonably recognized as having a considerable relevance to the purpose of use before the change.
Management of personal information
We will endeavor to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of using personal information. We will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the leakage and loss of personal information and to manage the security of personal information.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We will not provide the acquired personal information to a third party except in the following four cases.
- When providing with the consent of the person
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of
However, in the following cases, it shall not correspond to provision to a third party.
- When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, request delivery from a carrier, or direct approval from the manufacturer.
About personal information inquiry
For inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, and suspension of use of personal information regarding the individual, we will respond within a reasonable range after confirming that the requester is the individual.