A bubble clock that is not an hourglass.It doesn't take time.Please enjoy your time while gazing at the bubbles that are born.The size of the bubbles that are born, the time that is too long, everything is ambiguous.
It's important to be precise, but sometimes it's also important to enjoy the time when the bubbles are vaguely chopped.
<Studio note / Norihiko Terayama>
Norihiko Terayama, a designer and artist who develops poetic and narrative works while going back and forth between the worlds of design, art and architecture.
After studying design in Japan, studied abroad at Design Academy Eindhoven in the Netherlands. Experienced Dutch conceptual design while attending school and trained at Studio Richard Hutten, MVRDV.
After returning to Japan, he launched studio note, focusing on products, Claska 701 interior design and store artwork,
2121DESIGN SIGHT (Design Ah! Exhibition, Rice Exhibition, Unit Exhibition, Miscellaneous Goods Exhibition)
- [ Size ]
- W15 x φ6cm (Because it is handmade, the shape is slightly different one by one.)
- [ Material ]
- Glass, soapy water
- [ Handling precautions ]
- * Please note that the color will change to milky white when used in direct sunlight or in places with high temperatures.
* The time is not constant because each shape is different, and the time will change depending on the temperature.
* Glass products are easily damaged if they are scratched. Handle it so that it does not collide with glass or hard objects.
* If you wash it with force, it may be damaged and you may be injured unexpectedly. Wipe gently with a wet towel.
* Do not place the product in an unstable place as it may tip over.
* Keep out of reach of children